With the update to Drupal 8, some users may find that they are unable to log into the system. There are two possible causes for this. Under Drupal 7 users could log in with either the emai laddress or their user name. Drupal 8 requires the User name. If you do not know your user name then get in touch and we can let you know what it is.
The other problem is that some cookies have been stored by your web browser. to clear these depends on the browser being used.
- Go to Settings
- At the top of the page in the ‘Search Settings’ box type ‘cookies’
- Near the bottom find the ‘Content Settings…’
- Select ‘Cookies’
- ‘See all cookies and site Data’
- Top tight ‘Search Cookies’ type ‘SEWBReCORD’
- Then ‘Remove all shown’
- Restart the browser and try logging in again
- In ‘options’
- Privacy & Security
- Cookies and Site data -> Manage Data
- In the ‘Search Websites’ box type ‘SEWBReCORD’
- Remove Selected
- Restart the browser and try logging in again.